Съюз на ветеринарните лекари в България

Добре дошли, Гост
Моля влезте или се регистрирайте.    Забравена парола?

Life is a journey. A life can't carry too many
(1 разглежда(т)) (1) Гости
Въпроси, мнения, препоръки
Отиди най-отдолуСтраница: 1
ТЕМА: Life is a journey. A life can't carry too many
Life is a journey. A life can't carry too many 3 Месеци Карма: 0  
Life is a journey. A life can't carry too many bags. Instead of dragging a tired body on the road of life, it is better to give up something. --Inscriptionere are too many temptations in life. If you don't know how to give up, you can only die in the vortex of temptation. There are too many desires in life Carton Of Marlboro Reds. If you don't know how to give up, you can only ask for your nose. There are too many helplessness in life. It can only be accompanied by sorrow.ou must know how to give up and choose the most important ones. If you don't come to the end, it will be a basket of water. have met a friend who wants him to be my forever. Time flies, he has gradually disappeared. At this time, I realized that nothing can be owned forever. Losing important things is helpless. God is ruthless. But after losing, your choice is between heaven and hell. Many times, life needs to consciously give up, because there are many wonderful things in the world. Every spring I think that this year is the most beautiful, but in the coming year, I will think that the coming year is the most beautiful. sigh of the sunset, the troubles of flowers and flowers, and the life is full of helplessness. The sea gave up the sewage to be more blue; the eagle gave up the eagle that could not fly for the sake of better race; the shark gave up the fishing rod in order to become the king of the sea. A moment of unhappiness in exchange for long-term happiness, why not?e is like the sea. Broad and profound and mysterious. Each of us is running around the beach to find our beautiful shells. Some people just want to take care of themselves if they like them. When they find that they can��t take them all away, they can only hesitate between choices. Some people just leave one if they find one or a few that they like. Some people How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, they pick up their favorite shells and pick them up with empty hands. Some people are not satisfied. The shells on the beach, going deep into the sea, not only did not pick up the beautiful shells, but also disappeared in the sea... If it is you, how would you choose your own shell? up, turn and leave before tears, leaving only a simple back; give up, bury your misery in your heart, leaving only the best memories; give up, let each other have a more relaxed start, all the love of the bruises It will definitely make people unforgettable; give up Newport Cigarettes, not be happy with her, not with sorrow. Giving up is a kind of free and easy Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, it is a kind of wise Wholesale Cigarettes, it is a realm.
p
ylq123 (Потребител)
graphgraph
Изключен Вижте профила на потребителя
Само регистрирани потребители могат да публикуват нови мнения.

Отиди най-отгореСтраница: 1